Did You Get Injured in a Bus Accident?
Valley Metro and other buses are common on the roadways and Interstates of Phoenix and surrounding areas. From city buses and tour buses, to bus passenger companies, to traditional yellow school buses, these giants of the road can cause serious injury and death when involved in a traffic accident.
If you have been injured in a Phoenix bus accident caused by driver negligence or unsafe equipment, or a family member has been injured or killed, we can help you get the compensation you deserve and are entitled to under the law. However, you must act quickly – there are strict time limits to pursue a claim or lawsuit involving a public or governmental entity or school district. Contact our Arizona law firm for a free consultation or call at 602.266.7986.
Assistance For All Public Transportation, Shuttle Van and Bus Company Accidents in Valley and Phoenix Metro Arizona
At the Phoenix, Arizona personal injury Law Office of Paul Englander, PLC, our sole focus is on helping injured persons and their families obtain fair and just compensation for the harms they have suffered as a result of bus accidents, public transportation accidents, and other unfortunate events. We can help you seek justice and ensure that you will have the money you’ll need to cover medical bills, ongoing medical treatment and therapy, and other financial and emotional losses caused by your accident. You should not face an insurance company or corporation without representation.
No Matter How it Happened, We Can Help
- City bus accidents, involving Valley Metro, Light Rail Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Dial-a-Ride, Super Shuttle, Roadrunner Shuttle, Airport Transportation Phoenix, Skoot Airport Shuttle, Arizona Shuttle, Total Transit Accidents, Reserve-a-Ride accidents
- Ride share accidents, mini van accidents, and taxi cab accidents
- Hotel, rental car, and airport shuttle accidents
- Tour bus accidents, involving Greyhound Bus Line, Arrow Stage Lines, American Transporter, US Coachways, Arizona Grand Canyon Tours, Tour West America, Vaughan’s Southwest Custom Tours, Arizona Corporate Coach, Mountain View Tours, American Explorer Motorcoach, Transtyle Inc., Tour West America Inc., All Aboard America!, A Divine Charter, Coach USA, USA Bus Charter, Gold Coach Tours, Metropolitan Shuttle, Corporate Transportation N Tours, other buses
- Distracted driver accidents
- Weather-related bus accidents
- Driver negligence, reckless driving, careless driving, excessive speed, failure to follow proper procedure, unsafe operation
- Lack of proper training
- Unsafe equipment, improper maintenance
Contact Paul Englander Today to Get Help
If you have a claim against a negligent bus driver, contact us immediately. The sooner you talk to us, the sooner we can begin to gather evidence to bolster your case.
We offer a free and confidential consultation to all prospective bus accident clients. Home and hospital visits are available, as well as weekend and evening appointments. To reach us after hours or on weekends, please call 602.320.4378.